Iron-based accelerator for curing thermoset resins.
Africa, Europe, India, Middle East, North America
Nouryact CF30 has high reactivity in particular at elevated temperature curing (80°C) in 4 mm glass fiber reinforced laminates.
• high reactivity in 4 mm laminates for curing at elevated temperature
• high reactivity in SPI testing at ambient temperature specifically in isophthalic resins
• reduction of activation temperature of peroxyesters
• fast curing and low residual styrene levels in curing agglomerated stone slabs process at elevated temperature.
• Sufficiently long pot-life in medium reactive ortho resins as is required in the agglomerated stone process
Iron-based accelerator used for curing UP resins, acrylic and vinylester resins at elevated temperatures.